See the bottom to select your color and the option to include a voucher for worms.
• Includes a 16-page easy-to-use instructional booklet with photos and illustrations
• Bundled with accessory kit including hand rake, scraper and thermometer
• Houses eight to twelve thousand worms that consume 5-8lbs of food per week
• Year-round production
• Odor Free operation
• Available in black, green, and terracotta
• Comes with worm bedding kit to help get you started
• Built in leachate collector tray and spigot
• 30 year life expectancy
• Expandable up to 8 trays
• Easy to assemble and manage
• 10 year warranty on parts and workmanship
• Made in the U.S.A.with post consumer recycled materials
• Comes with “Quick-Tips” lid for easy reference
• Also includes instructional DVD!
The Worm Factory® 360 Worm Bin
Composting with worms allows you to turn kitchen scraps, paper waste and
cardboard into nutrient-rich soil for your plants. The Worm Factory® 360
composting system makes the entire process quick and easy.
- Four stackable trays and base
- 16-page instructional booklet
- "Quick-Tips" lid
- Three piece accessory kit
- Complete bedding kit
- Instructional DVD
What is the difference between the Worm Factory® and the Worm Factory® 360?
Standard Worm Factory®:
- 16" x 16" x 21"H (approx.)
- Flat lid
- Small base w/ 2pc collection tray
- 3 tray base unit
- Expandable to 7 trays
Worm Factory® 360:
- 18" x 18" x 25"H (approx.)
- Domed lid
- 1pc base/collection tray w/ worm ladder, taller legs
- 4 tray base unit
- Expandable to 7 trays
Why Compost with the Worm Factory®
360 Worm Bin?
|Living Green with a
||The Best Organic
|Did you know we throw away
more than 25 percent of the food we prepare? That equates to 43,000
pounds every day! Why add more to the landfills when you can easily
recycle your food scraps, junk mail and other organic waste right at
home with your own compost worm bin?
||The all natural fertilizer
produced by worms contains three times as many nutrients as the soil
itself, and comes with a team of helpful microbes to keep your plants
healthy, green, retain nutrients for longer, and to fortify the soil
they reside in.
|Extra Small for Urban
||How the Worm Factory®
360 Worm Bin Works
|The Worm Factory®
360 worm bin was designed to be lightweight, odorless, and easy to
manage. Recycling your food and paper scraps into fertile soil for your
house plants and balcony garden year round is effortless, even if you
have only a small corner to spare
||The patented Worm Factory®
360 is easy to set up and use. Simply add a handful of worms and your
organic waste to the bottom tray of the worm bin. The worms will start
processing the food. Once the bottom tray is filled add another tray.
The worms migrate upward to the newest food source leaving the bottom
tray full of nutrient-rich compost. It is important to note that worms
are living creatures, and cannot tolerate extreme temperatures. We
recommend that you keep the Worm Factory®
between 40 and 80 degrees
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 13 May, 2012.